YOU WILL NEED:
- pens, markers or gel pens
TO USE PRINTABLES:
- white or coloured paper
You can use any notebook to start bullet
journaling. Number all the pages as you make entries. Name the first
spread "Index" and list all topics on this spread, followed by page
Create a month page or a month spread and list important
plans, goals, new habit trackers etc. You can print out GCC free
calendars, doodles and word art and use it on your bullet journal pages.
Step 3. Start a new week.
Sketch your to-do-list and main goals.
Step 4. Keep a daily log.
Mark the items with X marks when completed or migrate them to new
lists, if they are not completed.
Create pages or spreads for anything you want to list or track like
"Ideas" or "Wish list" or "Books to read" or habit trackers like how
many hours did you sleep last night. Add new topics on Index page.
Step 6. Use your bullet
journal to increase productivity, motivation, self-awareness and
happiness. Be creative!
These printable jpg-files are free for personal
use on Creative Commos Attribution licence Please link
back to this page or gamescraftscoloring.com.
Free printable calendar 2017, large
- Free printable calendars, 2 x small
- Free bullet journal doodles and word art
- Free printable month labels, plain
- Free printable month labels, floral
- NEW: printable calendar & months 2018
Text, freebies & photos © Auer Media,
MORE BULLET JOURNAL INSPIRATION:
- Blog: blogging about bullet journaling: ideas,
inspiration and photos of
bullet journal pages and layouts:
- From bullet journaling to art journaling - Why not?