© Auer Media
|YOU WILL NEED:
- white cardstock (or a cereal box)
- yoghurt pot or a margarine tub
- finger paint or acrylic paint
- crepe paper or tissue paper
- scissors, glue, tape rivets
1. Spread newspapers to cover the table.
2. Paint a yoghurt pot or margarine tub with finger paint or acrylic
paint and let dry.
the easter rooster template. Cut out of cardstock two
roosters so that the second rooster is the mirror image of the first
4. Add details to both roosters with red and yellow finger paint or
acrylic paint like in the picture in the picture.
5. Cut paper strips out of crepe paper or tissue paper.
6. Gather the paper strips together to form a tail and tape them on the
blank side of one of the roosters.
7. Spread glue on the blank sides of the roosters but don´t
spread glue on the feet. Press the mirror images together.
Use rivets if you need.
8. When the glue is dry bend feet outwards. Glue the rooster on the
painted pot or tub.
what you´ll find hidden under the easter roosters!
Maybe they have layed chocolate eggs...?