© Auer Media, www.gamescraftscoloring.com
|YOU WILL NEED:
- small glass jars
- orange or yellow paper
- scissors and a glue stick
- Print one large pumpkin or two
smaller pumpkins on one page. You can print on
colored paper or you can print on white paper and use the printouts as
template. Naturally you can draw your own pumpkins as well if you like.
- Cut the pumpkins out.
- Cut out eyes, nose and mouth. If you want the jars to be two-sided do
the cutting with both parts.
- Glue both parts on opposite sides of a glass jar. Use glue only in
the midpart of the pumpkin face.
- Apply a little glue on the kins too if necessary and press the kins
Use small lights an put them in the middle of the jar.
Use the jars on something that resists heat and is horizontal.
Never leave burning lights
More Halloween crafts
and party ideas: