© Auer Media,
|YOU WILL NEED:
- white paper
- scissors and a glue stick
- a large piece of black cardstock or something usable as a
- Print all parts of the skeleton on white paper. You´ll
find the instructions (a picture) about putting all the
pieces together on page 6.
- Page 1 (the
- Cut out all the parts and
lay them on the backround like in the picture on page 6.
- Glue the parts one by one on the right place.
- If you use something else than black on the background you
can paint a creepy backround around the skeleton, but it´s
a lot easier and quicker to use a simple black background!
More Halloween crafts
and party ideas: