|YOU WILL NEED:
- white paper
- scissors and a gluestick
- a large piece of black cardstock or something usable as a backround
- Print all parts of the skeleton on white paper. You´ll find the
instructions (a picture) about putting all the pieces together on page
1 (the skull)
Cut out all the parts and lay them on the backround like in the picture
on page 6.
- Glue the parts one by one on the right place.
- If you use something else than black on the background you can paint
a creepy backround around the skeleton, but it´s a lot easier and
quicker to use a simple black background!
Halloween 2019 - NEW
- Halloween Art Surprise on Youtube:
More Halloween crafts
and party ideas: