|YOU WILL NEED:
- egg carton
- yellow crépe-paper
- red or orange card or paper
- wiggly eyes (small)
- craft feathers
- Cut a cup out of an egg carton.
- Cut a 10 x 10 cm piece of crépe paper and round the corners.
- Spread glue inside the egg carton cup and cover the cup with
- Cut out a small triangle of orange card. Bend it into a bill form and
glue it on the chick.
- Stick wiggly eyes above the bill with glue, or draw eyes on white paper, then cut out and
stick with glue.
- Stick a feather onto the back side of the chick with glue.
Auer Media, www.gamescraftscoloring.com
More Easter ideas